5 + years prior experience – Tool manufacturing both new construction and repair work. Knowledge of the following types of molds preferrred: Conventional, Hot Runner, Two shot, Unscrewing, Three Plate and Unit Dies.
Minimum Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Preferred canidate will have completed a formal apprentice ship in mold making and have some college related course work.
REPORTS TO: Tool Room Foreman
WORK LOCATION: South Elgin, IL
WORK HOURS: First Shift: Mon – Fri, 7:00 am to 5:00 pm (40-50 hours per week)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES INCLUDE BY NOT LIMITED TO:
- Working knowledge of Building Plastic injection molds.
- Be capable of working without direct supervision.
- Capable of trouble shooting and repairing molds.
- Perform changeovers of molds.
- Proficient in Math and Print reading / Computer skills Cad / Programming for CNC.
- Proficient in operating Manual and CNC mills, EDM and Surface grinding abilities.
- Performs quality checks on parts produced.
- Must know and comply with all safety rules.
- Working 40 to 50 hours a week.
- Keep own and adjacent work areas clean.
- Attendance at work during the regularly scheduled shift is an essential duty. This includes, but is not limited to the ability to be present at work, arrive on time and be at the work station ready for work at the start of the shift. (Note overtime is usually required)
Tri-Par offers competitive wages and benefits in a clear air conditioned shop.